With the 2.5 horsepower Horizon T202 Treadmill, users achieve fitness goals with features like advanced goal tracking and Nike + iPod functionality. A leading consumer products magazine labeled the T202 best buy in its class.
Horizon Fitness is known for its commercial-quality exercise equipment designed for home use. The company is part of Johnson Health Tech, a global corporation with over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry.
Horizon creates each key component at its own facilities and ten percent of the equipment is subjected to quality inspection, which includes complete dismantle and reassembly.
Horizon T202 Coupons
Horizon T202 Features Set
It measures 70x33x58 inches and weighs 196 pounds.
- Home treadmill featuring 2.5 CHP motor that delivers smooth, quiet operation
- 20×55-inch belt
- Speed range from 0.5 to 12 mph, zero to 12 percent incline
- FeatherLIGHT lift system makes folding and unfolding a snap
- PerfectFLEX PLUS variable cushioning system provides extra support and shock absorption
- Pulse grips offer convenient operation
- Sonic Surround audio system and full controls for iPod use
- Nike +iPod integration allows users to track workouts and save data to their iPod
- Two LED windows featuring alphanumeric and four-digit display and LED brickyard workout profile for important feedback on demand
- 12 programs, including intervals, manual, weight loss, hills, and calorie, time, and distance targets, with on the fly adjustment
- 31-day goal training program for long-term exercise goals
- Integrated fan
- User capacity is 325 pounds
- Frame and motor carry lifetime warranty
- 1-year warranty for parts and labor
- Knee and joint strain reduced through PerfectFLEX PLUS cushioning system
- Motor is quiet, no matter how fast the speed
- Variable speed and incline options
- 12 programs and 31-day goal training program offer flexible workout options
Horizon T202 Treadmill Review Summary
The 2.5 continuous-duty horsepower motor makes the Horizon T202 Treadmill a workhorse, offering a 12 mph speed and 12 percent incline. It is also quiet, allowing users to focus on the comfortable experience delivered by the 20-inch wide running area.
With 12 available programs, exercisers choose from weight loss, hills, intervals, and manual workouts as well as distance, calorie, and time targets. For the very motivated, the Advanced Goal Center accommodates one to 31-day training goals.
This treadmill was truly made for iPod, offering full controls and a Sonic Surround audio system for the MP3 player. With Nike + iPod functionality, users with specially-equipped Nike sneakers can track and save their workout data to their iPod. Everyone else can use the two LED windows featuring LED brickyard and alphanumeric display to get workout feedback.