A leading consumer magazine awarded the Nordictrack C900 Treadmill the highest score in its class for 2012.
Current users are not surprised because they know about its wide range of features, comfortable workout experience, and excellent performance.
With Quadflex cushioning, personalized training, 32 built-in workout programs, one-touch controls, and a Spacesaver design, this treadmill has something to meet every need.
Visit Workout Warehouse for some of the best Nordictrack Treadmill prices around
It is quite hard to find outlets that sell Nordictrack. Workout Warehouse is one of the few, and offers some serious discounts, so check them out before buying (click below).
Nordictrack C900 Features Set
- Home treadmill featuring 3.0 CHP Commercial Durx motor
- Quadflex cushioning- four sets of cushions reduce impact on joints, which relieves pressure on the back and knees
- Spacesaver design with EasyLift Assist easily moves the deck up and out of the way
- In-handle 1-Touch 0 to 12 mph speed control
- In-handle 1-Touch 0 to 15 percent incline control
- Cardiogrip handlebar sensors
- Polar wireless chest pulse strap for heart rate training
- Oversized 7-inch backlit display tracks distance, time, speed, calories burned, and pulse and features ¼-mile racetrack-style progress tracking
- Compatible with iFit Live for workouts powered by Google Maps, personalized training workouts including motivation from trainer Jillian Michaels, and the ability to track and share results (requires separately available wireless iFit Live module)
- 32 built-in workout apps featuring intensity, speed, incline, and calorie burning goals
- Built-in autobreeze workout fan adjusts speed to match workout mph
- Integrated Acoustics 3.0 Sound System features two 3-inch speakers and an MP3 player music port
- Accommodates up to 350 pounds
Nordic Track C900 Treadmill Specification
- It measures 81.5 x 37.2 x 75.3 inches
- Weight is 295 pounds
- 20×60-inch treadbelt
- Lifetime frame and motor warranties
- 3-year parts warranty
- 1-year labor warranty
Some Of The Stand Out Benefits
- Extra-long deck
- 32 workout apps plus iFit Live for additional workouts online
- 1-Touch speed and incline controls on handles
- Polar wireless chest pulse strap for heart rate zone training
- Large, easy-to-read display
Nordictrack C 900 Treadmill Review Summary
The C900 puts 32 workouts at your fingertips plus many more with the separately available wireless iFit Live module. Select from built-in workouts targeting intensity, speed, incline, or calorie burning. The incline, distance, time, and speed are preset, so just press start and go. If speed or incline adjustment are required during a workout, use the easy access 1-Touch handles.
The oversized display tracks important workout statistics and a racetrack display highlights workout progress on a virtual ¼-mile track. With the automatically adjusting workout fan and integrated speakers with MP3 port, even the most difficult workout becomes pleasant.